Wednesday, 23 March 2011

First Post and about me..

 Hi everyone :)!

My names Agnes Lygo and welcome to my first blog! I started this after one of my fellow LCF friends (who is also a blogger)  encouraged me to share my  outfits and work. ....
My style queens
Florence Welch 
Alison Goldfrapp
Debbie Harry
Kate Moss
Sophie Calle (artist)
Katy England (stylist)

Today has been quite slow and boring and so I finally got round to starting a blog. Here are a list of things that I adore to help you get an idea what I’m about :)....
1.I have a real obsession with fashion bloggers and the photography they do...Their images and outfits continue to inspire me
2.I love the 1970s and 1960s.
3.Call me a geek but I really adore reading and books in general... to the glossy covers to  old crumbling ones . I just have to buy them!
4.Fake eyelashes help me reach unbelievable new lengths, LITERALLY...woow!  haha!  
FINALLY.....Believe me when I say I love to chat! Well known for it in our group lol so please feel free to leave a comment and we can exchange links so we can become blogger mates :)
Ciao ciao till next time xx



9 comments:

Lets Talk Nonsense said...

Finally!!! Agnes has a blog! Lol :) how may times have we all been pressuring ya to do so!? Glad you have honey, can’t wait for you to start posting outfits tho! Where are they???!! Also did you want to come to the country with us all ? in Easter? txt me if ya do, cause gotta find a van for us all to fit in!
All the best girl xx

Agnes said...

haha! haven't had time to do some photography! promise i will do it for the next post... got so much to do till we leave for break ... kk

helen turnbull said...

welcome to blogspot :). love the design, looking forward to seeing some more posts.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Agnes said...

Thank you :) helen x

Kirby said...

Thank you so much for the comment! I look forward to reading your blog!
xx Kirby

Lizzy said...

Hey there!
Thanks so much for following. I will def follow you back! I am excited to see more of your style :)

Agnes said...

Thank you both :) you all have made my day xx

Lori said...

congrats on starting your blog ;) i love the kate moss photos

...look closer

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting a blog! Looking forward to seeing more of it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment :) you have made my day!