Saturday, 2 April 2011

Bang Bang

Pains
I can’t believe the amount of drama that has gone down these past weeks. A car crash, threats from my landlord for not paying the full rent and a rent increase of £100.Which lead to clearing out my tiny studio, my mum playing the bill (sorry mum!) and now living with my parents in the spare room of their house in the out skirts of South East London. Just in time for mother’s day tomorrow huh mum ;)

Anyway, I have been meaning to do outfit posts but till I’m given the all go they will have to wait
So instead I thought showing some artwork for this post would help lighten the mood . Hope you enjoy the work of artist Mark Weaver
Have a great weekend and may all your wishes come true :)!! 





2 comments:

Lets Talk Nonsense said...

omg i loved loved loved your mini :( could spot your car from miles off! it was so sweet!!

Hope you feel better, at least uni break on, so you can have a rest without missing any class :) xx

Agnes said...

yeah that true,thanks :)

Miss "yellow mini" so much! Gonna look out for a different car soon

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment :) you have made my day!